M. Czetli, Clerk of Court for the Stow Municipal Court
Eric M. Czetli has been the elected Clerk of Courts for the Stow Municipal Court District since 1980. His office serves about 170,000 residents of sixteen communities from Northeastern Summit County.
As Clerk of Courts, Mr. Czetli is responsible for receiving and processing all court cases and documents, as well as, collecting and distributing the monies associated with these cases.
Mr. Czetli introduced computer technology and records retention procedures that streamlined work tasks and increased access to public records all while maintaining the clerk's office staff at its pre-1980 level despite a 40% increase in the court's caseload. Most recently, he assisted in the design and implementation of the court's audio/video arraignment program, which reduced prisoner transportation costs and increased safety in the courthouse.
Prior to serving the public as Clerk of Courts, Mr. Czetli was a Stow Municipal Court Bailiff for five years and the Court's Deputy Clerk of Courts for two years. A graduate of the University of Akron, Mr. Czetli served in the United States Air Force for four years.
Here are a few of the associations and organizations that Eric has been involved with
over the past 20 years:
- National Association of Court Administration
- Ohio Association of Municipal Court Clerks
- Northeast Ohio Municipal Clerk's Association
- Municipal Court Committee of the Akron Bar Association
Community Involvement - past and present
- Stow Chamber of Commerce
- Stow Family YMCA
- The American Legion Post 281
- Northeast Summit Family Services
- Summit County Domestic Violence Task Force
- Goodyear/Akron Bar Association Law Explorer Post
- ORIANA(Alcohol/Drug Diversion Program) - Advisory Board Close-up Foundation,
National Advisory Board and Summit County Steering Committee
|Communities served by the Municipal Court District include:
Northfield Center Twp
Municipal Court District
(330) 564-4200 · Fax (330) 564-4193
2310 Second Street
Stow, Ohio 44221-2583
Home | Judges | Personnel | Clerk
of Courts | Information
Definitions | Location | Contact Us | Court Docket | Links
Copyright © 2009 Stow
This site is being hosted by N.E. Dynamic Data, Inc.